Sunday, 4 January 2015

Potential Problems

I have thought about some of the potential problems I could encounter when it comes to carrying out my photoshoot. The following potential problems are:
  • My model not being able to do the shoot, because of illness or another event. 
  • My main camera running out of battery or if it stops working.
  • My back up camera doing the same as the main camera and it runs out of battery or if it stops working. 
  • Bad quality lighting - due to natural light, the day I'm shooting might not be the best weather to shoot in natural light. 
  • Bad quality images. 
  • Not being able to get the shots I wanted to get on the day.
Hopefully, none of these things happen when I'm carrying out my photoshoot. However, if any of these problems happen throughout the day, I will have to resort to artificial lighting if needs be and I would have to make sure to charge both of my cameras so I could potentially shoot later on or on another day, setting me back just slightly and quickly needing to find another model if my original model can't be there on the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment